The weather this weekend doesn’t exactly look like it’ll make for good camping:
I’m gonna wait until tomorrow to decide if I really want to go camping–if the weather is going to be wet and dreary, we can sit with the trailer in the driveway and have that much fun anytime. Of course, I’m sure that if we don’t go camping, the weather will turn out to be pretty nice, and I’ll regret not going. The only thing I’m really worried about is how cold it’s supposed to get at night. I don’t know how well (or even if) the furnace works, but it’s supposed to get barely below freezing, so if we do go camping, I’m sure we’ll find out.