I finally got around to fixing the layout of the comments section. So now it and the news archives sections are back to normal. Since News Publisher uses the same header and footer for archives as it does comments, I had to edit the comments script so it didn’t include the header and footer, then just added my HTML to it. The hardest part was figuring out which characters I had to escape, since I don’t know perl hardly at all.
I also did a new layout for the contact page. It’s probably a little strange to have a different layout for each section, but it keeps me from changing the layout of the main page every 2 or 3 days. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.