I guess the battery in my camper is shit. It looks pretty new, but it won’t take a charge. In fact, after six hours of charging, it could still barely light three 12-volt bulbs, and it was making a bubbling noise. I was worried it was either going to explode or leak acid all over the place, so I took it out of the camper and put it outside in the driveway. There’s an external plug for 120-volt power on the camper, so I hooked it up to the house power to make sure everything worked. When I turned on the breaker inside, one of the light bulbs exploded–it was a 12V bulb in a 120V fixture. At least I know all the wiring works, I just need to get the power situation worked out. =)

1 thought on “*pop*

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.