Mandrake Install #2

I don’t know what the problem was last night, but today’s install worked perfectly. Of course, I had to setup my modem and soundcard manually, but that was no biggie after booting into Windows and writing down the IRQs and such.
I managed to install all my Windows fonts, so now most webpages view perfectly in Netscape, though CSS still doesn’t work worth a shit. I got licq working fine, but my contact list is bare, since I can’t import my list from Windows. I can’t get gAIM to work at all…it logs me into the server then returns a “No Configuration” error message. Whatever that is.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.