It’s looking like the weather doesn’t exactly complement my plans to go hiking this weekend. There’s currently a heavy snow warning in effect until Wednesday, and snow is forecast for the entire upcoming week. Short of taking an exploratory drive down to I-70 to check the weather conditions in the Swell, I have no way of knowing if it’s snowing down there as well.
I’m not quite sure if I’m gonna let that stop me, but if not, I might get down there on Sunday and realize that I won’t be able to hike any of the steep stuff that I have planned. If that’s the case, it should make for beautiful photo opportunities, but only what can be seen from the paved roads.